Ken Milton (6'1" point guard)

ORUTerry

Ken Milton (6'3" point guard) from Lincoln High School in Dallas, TX has verbally committed to ORU

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, ORUTerry said:

Holy cow - that's a nice looking player. 

LOL at the fat ref at the 1:10 mark:  "GET OUT THE WAY, MAN!!"

P.S.  What to make of his Twitter account (@kenmilton9) no longer active Sunday morning, after it was working Saturday night?

1 hour ago, Old Titan said:

P.S.  What to make of his Twitter account (@kenmilton9) no longer active Sunday morning, after it was working Saturday night?

looks like he deleted the commitment tweet and then his account.

second thoughts????

30 minutes ago, ORUalum said:

Update:  new account ---- @bcbkmilt

Hmmm...let's hope that's all it was.

This is where college coaches truly earn their six-and-seven-figure salaries:  trying to keep mercurial 17-and-18-year-olds "committed" until signing day.

full article --- TulsaWorld

“This feeling is like no other,” Milton told the Tulsa World. “I’m just glad that God has given me the opportunity to play at the next level.”

Milton, a 6-foot-1 guard from Lincoln High School in Dallas, settled on ORU after receiving offers from Tulsa, La Salle, Texas-Arlington, George Washington, Houston, St. Bonaventure and San Diego. Verbal commitments are non-binding, and the earliest Milton can sign is Nov. 8.

As a sophomore, Milton landed all-state tournament honors while guiding Lincoln to a Class 4A state championship. As a junior during the 2016-2017 season, Milton averaged 15.4 points, eight assists and 4.6 rebounds per game.

“They made me their main priority throughout the whole visit,” Milton said. “Coach Mills and I have a close relationship, which is very different from the other schools that were recruiting me. I feel as if Coach Mills has a plan for the future here at ORU.”

4 hours ago, ORUalum said:

Stay tuned for the following: 

1.  ORUVoice crowing about ORU beating out TU for a prospect. 

2.  TU fans insisting that the Hurricane never offered Kennedy in the first place. 

13 minutes ago, Old Titan said:

Stay tuned for the following: 

1.  ORUVoice crowing about ORU beating out TU for a prospect. 

2.  TU fans insisting that the Hurricane never offered Kennedy in the first place. 

Those are strong words, Voice.....but well said!....:clap:..........PS....is Milton 6-1 or 6-3?   :geek:

• ORUTerry changed the title to Ken Milton (6'1" point guard)

In one of the stories he is referenced at 6'3" - but everywhere else he is 6'1". Let's hope he has a growth spurt...  I fixed the title.