RIP GLEN CAMPBELL

theeagleman5

Glen was a huge star during TheEagleman's days at ORU in the 70's....Name your favorite Glen Campbell song.......mine is Wichita Lineman.....:clap:

Did not realize he was part of the Wrecking Crew. Campbell was an accomplished musician and was involved with a lot of the hit songs in the 1960's. He lived a troubled and tumultuous life. 

Alice Cooper on their friendship, shared faith, and the signs of Alzheimers he saw early on.....

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

:clap::clap::clap:...Awesome interview!!!...loved Glen Campbell but TheEagleman is a HUGE Alice fan.....my first live concert ever was Alice Cooper during my freshman year in 1973 at the old Tulsa Civic Center....Billion Dollar Babies Tour.....I was on about the 12th row center floor section with some wing buddies....great memories!....many people don't know it but Alice is 30+ years clean from alcohol and a good Christian man.....also a 2 handicap golfer....his dad was a pastor or missionary from Arizona....great story....and God Bless Glen Campbell....:y:

• Like 1