Penguins (again) and Predators for Stanley Cup!

Cletus

Pens.....Crosby....:puke::puke::puke:....Let's go Nashville!!!...:y:...actually, that was a good game 7 last night....Pens deserved the win....:geek:

Tight game and series, but I love my Pens.  Whether it's the Pens, Pirates or Steelers, we always pull for Pittsburgh.  Go Black and Gold or don't go at all!

• Upvote 1

Friggin' Penguins....they are gonna win another Cup....the sight of Crosby skating around the ice with the Stanley Cup...is sickening.....:puke:

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/1/2017 at 2:40 PM, theeagleman5 said:

Friggin' Penguins....they are gonna win another Cup....the sight of Crosby skating around the ice with the Stanley Cup...is sickening.....:puke:

the Penguins win the Stanley Cup!

and 

Sidney Crosby wins the Conn Smythe Trophy! #StanleyCup

This picture is for Eagleman and those Phily Flyers!

Crosby Stanley Cup 2017.jpg

SH#%&*#&@!!!!.....:puke:....but congrats anyway.....;-)

As we like to say, with 5 World Series Titles, 5 Stanley Cup Titles and 6 Super Bowl Titles, the Burgh is truly the class of the Commonwealth.  BTW, what does Philly have that Camden, NJ does not have?  Answer:  A beautiful city across the river to look at.  JK Eagleman, Philly is a great city.

LOL 82....TheEagleman will not argue with you.....my brother in law and a co-worker are huge Pittsburgh sports fans so I have to live with all of that....it does grate on us Philly fans a lot but it's our cross to bear.....we have no hope of any titles in the near future......my son is 39 born in 1978 and only has a memory of the 2008 Phillies World Series title.....I can remember the 1960 NFL title for the Eagles as a little boy....a couple of cups in the 70s and the Phillies in 1980 and 2008 and Sixers in 1968 and 1983. Nothing compared to what you guys have.....I admire that....congrats to you on another Stanley Cup....our chances in Philly over rest of this decade are slim with the Flyers......things are looking a bit more positive with our Eagles and Sixers but the Phillies are just horrific.....life isn't always fair.....my tombstone may say on it....Never saw an Eagles Super Bowl win.....:-P