Paul Mills Named Head Basketball Coach

Old Titan

The release says its a 5 year K with an official presser/coming out party for 2:00 p.m. this coming Monday.

If the dude wins...I don't care what he looks like.

That said, I was pulling for Rodney Perry. Hopeful that Rodney is kept on LONG TERM and if things go well, he gets his shot in a couple of years, after we go to the Sweet 16 and Mills takes the job with the Lakers.

• Upvote 1

Oral Roberts has hired Paul Mills as head coach

The Oral Roberts Golden Eagles have hired Paul Mills as the program’s new head basketball coach, multiple sources told FanRag Sports on Friday.

Prior to taking the job with Oral Roberts, Mills was a longtime assistant coach for the Baylor Bears. Before joining Baylor, Mills served as coordinator of men’s basketball at Rice in 2002-2003. Since the 2003-04 college basketball season, he had been with the Bears...

7 minutes ago, oruvoice said:

Hopeful that Rodney is kept on LONG TERM and if things go well, he gets his shot in a couple of years, after we go to the Sweet 16 and Mills takes the job with the Lakers.

Completely agree.

• Upvote 1

One would assume, we'll play a Baylor "style". Lots of 3's. Up-Tempo.

I heard lots of really good things about Coach Mills over the past 24 hours. Very detail oriented. Good recruiter.

Fingers crossed.

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, oruvoice said:

One would assume, we'll play a Baylor "style". Lots of 3's. Up-Tempo.

I heard lots of really good things about Coach Mills over the past 24 hours. Very detail oriented. Good recruiter.

Fingers crossed.

He recruited at Baylor?