2019 interest / offers

ORUalum

A quick look at Jacob Germany reports online shows that he is getting a lot of looks from some very impressive schools, mostly P5.  If I am reading it correctly, he is 6’11”/210 lbs. and is at least a 3 Star if not 4 Star recruit.  Also calls himself a “follower of Jesus Christ”.  He could be a great catch for us.

6 hours ago, ORU82 said:

A quick look at Jacob Germany reports online shows that he is getting a lot of looks from some very impressive schools, mostly P5.  If I am reading it correctly, he is 6’11”/210 lbs. and is at least a 3 Star if not 4 Star recruit.  Also calls himself a “follower of Jesus Christ”.  He could be a great catch for us.

Germany is rated as top 50 Center in the 2019 class

#44 by 247Sports

germany-247.png

#24 by ESPN

germany-espn.png

28 minutes ago, Old Titan said:

This kid has "Oklahoma State" written all over him. 

Big Country 2.0...

I don’t know if OSU will offer since they already signed the Boone twins.

Boone twins aren’t signed yet. Just offered and accepted. Signing period is in early November. Agree that he seems to be a good fit for OSU, but they may not have room for him. 

2 hours ago, Old Titan said:

This kid has "Oklahoma State" written all over him. 

Big Country 2.0...

There's only one Big Country.....

He looks more like a Mitchell Solomon 2.0

• Like 1

I think OT was referencing his place of residence being similar to Big County.... both are from really small, rural locales.

He just reminds me of a number of players OSU has had over the years:  rural town, back-to-the-basket game, big but perhaps not very athletic, lunch-bucket mentality. 

Both Bryant Reeves AND Mitchell Soloman came from that mold:  "Mr. Iba" types.

He must have some skills if he is 5'11" and ranked 26th in the state of Texas.  According to Rivals.com, his 3 offers were from Army, Navy, and Air Force.  I do not know what his connection to the military academies is, but I am excited to gain a commitment from a highly ranked PG!

• 1 month later...