Community Outreach

Old Titan

4 hours ago, ORUalum said:

notice K-Mart not in photo.  something to worry about????:thinking:

I was thinking the same thing......especially when I noticed right away that none of the seniors were in the picture....

• Upvote 1

This would be another devastating loss. Hope it's just a coincidence! 

Seriously....is ANYBODY on the ORU MBB team irreplaceable?.....at 8-22....who really cares?....they can all go for what it's worth....but seriously, TheEagleman would prefer not to lose Eman, KMart, Owens and Miller....also White if he's healthy.....I have no idea how Manek and Sutton will work into the line up....:geek:

OK guys, are we that bored?  Does anyone have anything definitive or is this just your imaginations running wild?   Oh and by the way, when do we start the thread trying to figure out who shot JFK?  Or better yet, where is the thread about 9/11?

37 minutes ago, ORU82 said:

OK guys, are we that bored?  Does anyone have anything definitive or is this just your imaginations running wild.  Oh and by the way, when do we start the thread trying to figure out who shot JFK?  Or better yet, where is the thread about 9/11?

It's March 1st and ORU is DONE playing basketball.....so, yes, I am bored :angry:

but I get it....hopefully it is nothing more than conjecture, because I do like all the pieces coming back next year, but if it does end up being true, then I think it is a serious reflection on the coaching staff of this being an every year thing.

oh yeah, and don't forget about the whole going to the moon thing...

Good point Illini and I agree with both you and the Eagleman.  I hope we keep AJ, Big E, Chris Miller, White and KMart.  To me, that should be our starting 5 next year. If anyone of those 5 leave, I do have a serious problem with the staff.  If that happens my question is why is our talent walking out the door every year?  Now, whenever you want to start the thread about the moon thing, I have a few thoughts too ....

TheEagleman has spent most of his life studying the JFK assassination....and all I will say is....it wasn't Lee Harvey Oswald....at least not alone....and I can guarantee you that Lyndon Johnson knew beforehand what was coming down that day in 1963.....:geek:

1 hour ago, ORU82 said:

OK guys, are we that bored?  Does anyone have anything definitive or is this just your imaginations running wild.  Oh and by the way, when do we start the thread trying to figure out who shot JFK?  Or better yet, where is the thread about 9/11?

:k-martin::angry:

On 3/1/2017 at 9:33 AM, EagleManiac said:

This would be another devastating loss.

Hardly.

Eagleman is right (I know, I can't believe I just said that, either! ^_^) - when you're coming of an 8-22 season, a streaky shooter with poor handles, occasional defense, and frequently bad body language is hardly indispensable.

If he's back - fine; he still needs to play better to earn time next year.

If he leaves, then next man up.

P.S. is that Des smiling on the back row?  That's a good sign, I guess.