NDSU at ORU

theeagleman5

This miserable season comes to an end tonight as the Bison visit Mabee Center on Senior Night.....it's not often that ORU is a home dog but in this game NDSU is a morning line 1.5 point favorite....TheEagleman actually likes the Good Guys in this one....not sure why but maybe just maybe these Eagles will have one good effort left in them...but then again, maybe not....the Bison are tied for the #1 seed (with South Dakota) with two games left so they are playing for that....ORU played well for 30 minutes up at Fargo before falling apart in the first game last month....this game could go either way depending on NDSU bringing their A game and ORU bringing their D game.....I think our seniors like Young, Anderson and Bradley will be motivated and Big Albert has been fairly consistent getting his 20 or so......maybe we will even get a few students to show up for this finale......might as well go for broke in this final prediction of the season....I will go out on a limb and call it....ORU 82  NDSU 77 to finish a lusty 9-21......:oru:

NDSU now -2.5 and the Over/Under is set at 145.5....yeah, OT....anything could happen tonight but it's our final game....TheEagleman has to make a small play just for the heck of it....I am inclined to take the points and tease ORU with the Over....so I get ORU +8.5 points and 139.5 on the Over....unless NDSU pounds us, I should be in good shape...but yeah, the Bison could kick our butts....however, I just have a feeling.....:eagles:

ORU finishes the season with a dud......NDSU by 15

give the senior walk-on all the minutes he can handle......to quote a politician...... "at this point, what difference does it make?"

WOW!...so you guys in the know think that ORU will be in tank mode tonight....blowout?.....I will have to wait for a bit before making a wager then.....actually, I could go for the best of both worlds and take the ORU/Over bet and then also bet NDSU straight up....I could possibly win both....or lose both....it's an option....but TheEagleman was hoping that ORU would show some character tonight and fight to the finish...but I guess we are 8-21 and just plain stink.....:geek:

Is anybody going to the game tonight?....this will be interesting....first home game in who knows how long that is totally meaningless for ORU....of course, we haven't often been 8-21 either.....it's just embarrassing.....:-(

NDSU might be the play.....:-D

1 hour ago, ORU82 said:

So the lineup on the Athletic Department's website is what we are going with?  Seriously?!?!?!?

Why start trying to win now?

• Upvote 2

Pour a little more salt on the wound....ORU still having to wear the "March to the Summit" warm up shirts...guess that march for 2018 starts tomorrow...

PARTING SHOT: NDSU just scored the 1000th layup for an ORU opponent this year off the pick-and-roll play. No confetti drop.