2017-18 (Roster, Schedule, etc)

ORUalum

Nov 16 -- @ OK State

Nov 20 & 21 -- Malibu Subregional (Pepperdine, Montana, UCSB, ORU)

Nov 24 -- @ Penn State

Spoiler

C_9P07sVYAAXvwS.jpg

Lots of new faces and an intriguing schedule....TheEagleman has renewed interest....Might have to make the 3.5 hour drive to State College to watch ORU vs. the Nittany Lions if there is no home football game that weekend.

That might work....Nits at Maryland on Nov.25th.

Eagleman, I already marked my calendar, it is the day after Thanksgiving.  I will be coming to Happy Valley to watch the Golden Eagles put a hurt on the Nittany Lions.  I had also hoped they would have played Pitt as well.  The Peterson Center at Pitt is a very short drive for me.  Either way, State College is not that far for me.  I am pumped for this season and also the chance to see ORU MBB live.  Go Golden Eagles!

• 2 weeks later...

Good news, in case you hadn't heard: There will be a men's game at Homecoming this November.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, titansforever said:

Good news, in case you hadn't heard: There will be a men's game at Homecoming this November.

homecoming 2017: unite! 

Don't forget to mark your calendar for Homecoming 2017, Nov. 10-11. The theme is UNITE!

Registration will go live this summer. Watch this site and your e-mail for more information on events.

7 minutes ago, titansforever said:

Avila College.

at least they are having an actual homecoming game this year...

Avila University - NAIA school from Kansas City.  Finished 5-25 last season.  Talk about an early season warm-up!

I believe their mascot is the eagle. I foresee a Battle of the Mascots... Wing Wars! :smile: 

21 hours ago, TrueBlue82 said:

Avila University - NAIA school from Kansas City.  Finished 5-25 last season.  Talk about an early season warm-up!

ORU assistant Rodney Perry was the head coach at Avila College for several years.

So there's that...

Ok, so we now know that we have Penn State, Oklahoma State, Kansas State, Tulsa and Avila University.  I call it a good start.

Does it seem like the schedule is filling up faster than usual, or do I just have a short memory?

Plus we also have probably Pepperdine/Montana or somebody else in that early tournament and Missouri State and Oakland.....it's gonna be a very nice schedule with some attractive home games.....:geek:

You got that right Eagleman!  This is shaping up to be a very nice OOC schedule.

Of course, we were 8-22 last season....teams are lining up to play ORU now....but seriously, This team is really looking up....Can't believe we held on to that guy Sutton for as long as we did...we should have canned him years ago.....:-P;-):-P