ORU at South Dakota

theeagleman5

ORU up at Vermillion today and the South Dakota is an impressive 18-10 tied for first in the Summit....the Coyotes could go a long way towards clinching that top seed with a win today....the Golden Eagles won the first match up a month ago in Tulsa, 90-80....it's clear from the hard fought OT loss at Omaha that ORU hasn't quit....TheEagleman thinks that they will play hard and who knows...we've beaten them once we can beat them again....but probably not today....the Coyotes are a 7.5 point favorite which I find kind of light but I guess Vegas still thinks the Good Guys have some fight left in them....should be hard fought but South Dakota will likely prevail in the final five minutes.....let's call it 85-78 Coyotes.....:worried:

Another bad loss as ORU trails all night 86-72....Coyotes will be dangerous at Sioux Falls and TheEagleman makes them the favorite and #1 seed....also an easy win for me last night having bet large on SD and the Over....only one game to go and then this season is mercifully over....;(