ORU Turf Project Time Lapse

Old Titan

Love it or hate it, the new artificial turf at Johnson Stadium is now a reality, and this time lapse video is a cool way to see how it happened (I particularly enjoyed the snowfall near the end!)

VERY NICE!!!....wonder what that cost?....only 10 more days and we have some ORU baseball vs. Little Rock.....:eagles::eagles:

REALLY NICE!!!  Money well spent.  Glad to see the improvement.  JLJ is a great baseball venue and something we can be proud of as a University.  I love the logo decals on the new field.  Makes things look classy.  GO GOLDEN EAGLES!

While I really like the overall project, I must admit that the script "Oral Roberts Golden Eagles" logo on the baselines is one of my least favorite.  I'd have much rather seen the block ORU Baseball or, better yet, the vintage ORU with the flame.  But, at least there's not a huge gaudy Foghorn Leghorn chicken standing between home plate and the bases!