Denver at ORU

theeagleman5

The Pioneers are having a decent season at 13-9 (5-4)....they are coming off a tough loss at South Dakota no shame in that.....ORU will lose up there in February.....our Golden Eagles are coming off a disappointing home defeat where we came from behind late against IPFW only to lose the game in the final minute.....consistently inconsistent is what this ORU team is.....and because of that TheEagleman actually believes we will find a way to win this one....hopefully we  have more than seven healthy players Tuesday night....we had to be gassed in the final moments on Saturday afternoon...Albert has been on fire scoring 20+ almost every game this month.....expect him to get 25 more vs. Denver and also hoping we can get some contribution from KMart after is big 0 on Saturday....ORU pulls this one out 90-83......maybe we will wear the grays?.....:eagles::eagles:

Early morning line has ORU as a 1 point favorite and the O/U at 157.5....there is no such thing as a "lock" in gambling but if there is anything close to one the OVER would be it....ORU has been over like 10 games in a row and TheEagleman can't see us holding anyone under 80-85 points the way we play D.....and ORU should get at least 80 also....I think this will be a close high scoring game with ORU pulling it out....looks like teasing ORU and the OVER is a very solid bet again......a good time to earn some extra $$$ for that Valentine's Day gift for your special lady.....:inlove:;-)....but be reminded....TheEagleman is NOT promoting gambling....:x

OVER/UNDER has dropped to 154....ORU now -1.5....going light on a teaser bet for both of those...and heavy on an OVER bet by itself...can't see any way both these teams don't combine for at least 160-165.....;-)....wonder what the O/U is on attendance tonight at Mabee Center?.....950?....:eagles:

TheEagleman finds it very discouraging that we are just 6 1/2 hours until tip off and there have been no other comments on this thread about the game tonight....the apathy is deafening....but I totally understand.....:-(;(:eagles:

It's really hard to get excited about this game after sitting through all of our home losses and seeing how badly we played on the road so many times. I would like to join you in saying that we can find a way to win -- expect a miracle, always! -- but I wonder if there's any hope of that. Seeing all the missed shots--do you think some of these guys need glasses/contacts? Or a new prescription if they already have them?

I will need some of this tonight....jack_daniels.jpg

Where are you Voice? It's not the same without you. 

At the first media timeout, ORU leads 10 to 5

• Upvote 1

Crazy start:  grey uni's (first time since TU), 4-guard line-up with Emmanuel in the post, Chris Miller nowhere on the bench, and a skater boy with a knit cap doing the PA.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot??

Although... Deuce is on fire.  

The announcer reminds me of Dr. Johnny Fever, so I guess there IS a doctor in the house. 

They should pay us to watch these games. I could be at home watching Fixer Upper.

• Upvote 1

No sight of Chris Miller....Albert doesn't start due to violating team rules...team looked lack luster at best in the 2nd half....this team may implode after the season ends and may look a lot different next year.......