South Dakota at ORU

theeagleman5

49 minutes ago, ORUJason said:

He also praised Chris Miller and said that he has dropped some weight over the last few weeks and that is leading to his improved level of play.

Big Chris played well last night. He's improved drastically over the course of the season. Albert, Chris, Eman and Javan will be a formidable front line next year. 

I'd love to see us win some games in the near future....TheEagleman is running out of "next years"....:geek:

• Upvote 1

Eagleman, "next year" and "baseball season" are the two phrases that are keeping my head above water. 

21 hours ago, Dr. Cornelius said:

Dez should be getting all of Young's minutes.

When it comes to efficiency, Young is really hurting the team. On the team he's in the bottom half in PER and while Bradley has started playing better after a disastrous start to the season, Young has not improved his play. I would love to see Dez have more of a chance to show what he's capable of. 

With our current record and given the fact that the season is probably shot, when do you turn your attention as a staff to getting our younger people like Dez more PT and focus less on letting AY and Bradley on the floor at the same time?  I would include AA but he actually has been playing/contributing to the team.

TheEagleman prefers to see what the young guns can do...but regardless of who is on the court, if we play with the kind of intensity and urgency that we showed on Wed night vs. South Dakota in the 2nd half.... then ORU can win quite a few games in the next 6 weeks and still finish in the top 4 or 5 spots in the Summit League....OK....I have only had one beer....I swear....:-P