NFL Playoffs

ORUalum

we finally got a good game.......unfortunately we saw once again that Jason Garrett has no clue when it comes to clock management.

what a waste of a really good season:@:punch::@:punch::@:punch::@:punch::@

Some things never change....Jason Garrett is a nice guy but no clue as a coach....icing a veteran kicker like Mason Crosby?....you just gave him a practice try....and Andy Reid after 18 seasons as a head coach still can't win the big one and has no clue how to manage time outs....82...you really think the Steelers are going to derail Tom Brady on his mission to screw the NFL by beating them in Foxboro?...good luck....but then again, maybe Goodell will have the refs make sure New England loses....the last thing he wants is to be handing the Super Bowl Trophy to Brady and Belicheck next month....of course, Aaron Rodgers also seems to be the hottest QB on the planet right now...he's really in a zone....Good luck to the Falcons in that one....these actually should be two wonderful games next Sunday...yesterday was surely two very good games....:P

I know Eaglrman, but having lived all my life in the Upper Ohio Valley/Tri-State area Pittsburgh has always been my team.  Of course there were a few really great years in Tulsa as well.

If any team could go into Foxboro and beat the Brady/Belichek Patsies it's the Pittsburgh Steelers....they have a really physical D and the Rothlesberger/Bell/Brown combo is lethal. But it's hard to bet against Tom Brady at home....should be a great game....I hope the Steelers can do it and don't think that it's beyond Goodell to have a chat with the zebras prior to the game to try and screw NE every chance they get......lol.....the other game in Atlanta should also be very interesting.....Aaron Rodgers is on a roll like we have not seen in a long time....but he is going to miss his guy Jordy Nelson and Matt Ryan has had an MVP season.....Julio Jones is a beast....this one should be high scoring and the last team with the ball could win just like in Dallas last Sunday night.....How bout dem Cowboys?!?!?!?.....:-D:-D

1st down at Green Bay's 40 yard line with, what, 50 seconds and a timeout left? It should have been impossible for them to get the ball back. No need to spike the ball yet.

Heck, after the 3rd down pass got knocked down at the line, I said just go for it lol. Because it was over either way. Wasn't going to stop Rodgers in OT.

But as a Cowboys fan, I knew they were going to find a way to lose. It's the "how" that always changes.