IUPUI at ORU

theeagleman5

ORU never gave up 50 first half points in back to back games even in the Trickey area....might have been a first in our history....our D stinks and we stink...who can blame students for not showing up when the team doesnt want to show up...just pathetic.... BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!:blink::(

This team won't win double digit games.... I believe Bontrager has it right....need bigger, stronger, faster players....question is, will those kids ever come to ORU?

We had this game with a minute left. Crowd tried to help them out but they completely collapsed. Bradley fouled for no reason.  Next possession, Anderson drove to the basket with 28 seconds left on the clock inexplicably and was completely shut down.  Our seniors didn't play like seniors when it mattered most.

Albert had a great game. He just isn't a presence or shot changer on D.  He's s 6-10 and their 6-0 guards were shooting over him.  He can't seem to find the ball on Defense.  

McDaniel played great.  I would love to see him out there more, especially when AA is playing as poorly as he did tonight.  Darrian Harris played like a man out there.  He so smart and gives such great minutes. Ill take 30 minutes from him any night.  Guy is just a winner.

Coach said they the only thing they work on in practice is Defense. I don't understand why we keep playing like this.  90pts is completely unacceptable.  IUPUI was shooting 100% through the first 8 minutes of the game.   

There were maybe 1500 people at the game.  They will be lucky to get that many for much longer.  

Dez must be terrible in practice, because he played GREAT last night. 

Albert is not a strong defensive center. Over and over I watched short guards drive in and easily shoot over him. 

I am getting more and more depressed as the season wears on. Can't wait for baseball.

Forgot to mention how clutch KMart was. He single handedly gave us the opportunity to come back in that final minute. The kid has heart and skills. Have to keep him around.