ORU at Omaha

BlueGold

Dagger!  Nice road win to open conference play, we trailed for almost the entire game, well, until that shot.  Down 7 going into the 4th quarter, this team just didn't quit, and even though they didn't have their best night shooting or in playing consistent defense, especially in the post, we still eked out a win on the road in conference, I'm proud of the way the girls battled and never gave up.

First time since we've been back in this conference, in 3 seasons now, that we've opened league play with a win, and getting one on the road is huge of course.  It's never easy winning on the road.

We didn't play all that well and managed to win, but, needless to say, we'll need to be much better as we go through conference to win consistently.  

Also, I just read this article and I'm thankful that we have Faith, she's one of the best we have.

ORU women's coach confident Ihim will flourish in Summit

Go Eagles! 

:eagles::clap::clap::eagles:....GO BLUE!!!....

Conference road wins, even against middle of the pack teams (like Omaha) are a beautiful thing! Love the moxie of this team! And, getting this type of win (buzzer beater) will give them all sorts of added confidence!!

9-5 overall and 8-2 in our last 10 games!

i vote that ORU sends their new radio guy to the women's games instead.  the ladies are entertaining and they win.

on a serious note......ORUWBB really misses the multi-talented Phillip Dowden