Women's RPI

oruvoice

The ORU women (7-4) currently sit at 107 in the RPI. Not too shabby.

The next two opponents (Arizona State - 30) & (Arkansas - 69), give us a chance to really make some leaps, if we could win one of them. Also, South Dakota and South Dakota State have RPI's in the mid 60's and we play them both, twice.

I know this is getting ahead of myself, but fun for a fan to look at. IF we continue to play well/improve, and then win the conference, it could set up for a pretty nice seed in the NCAA tourney.

Voice!!!  Nice win against OU. I think I'm winning our wager, though. USU 7-2 to start. If you want to write that check now, I'll settle for 175.00

On 12/16/2016 at 8:32 PM, Holtontulsa said:

Voice!!!  Nice win against OU. I think I'm winning our wager, though. USU 7-2 to start. If you want to write that check now, I'll settle for 175.00

PLAY SOMEBODY, THEN POP OFF

(as of Saturday, Dec. 17)

Utah State:  7-3 record, RPI 221, Strength of Schedule Rank 313

ORU:  7-5 record, RPI 94, Strength of Schedule Rank 93

OT has it right.

Jerry loaded up on cupcakes in the non-conference. Congrats on the wins over Utah School of Art and Baked Potato Tech!

Never mind the fact that they got hammered by Southern Utah and lost this weekend by 20, to an average BYU team.

Truth is, I feel VERY confident about our friendly wager.  

• 2 weeks later...