ORU Coaches Shows at FlyingTee

Old Titan

Had the distinct pleasure of meeting new play-by-play man Adam Hildebrandt's family last night, after they apparently made someone angry in the ticket office and got their season tickets assigned on the row in front of me. 

Not sure what they did to deserve such punishment - they seem like nice people...

• 1 month later...

Has anyone been able to find a way to listen to the Coaches Show?  When I go to the Sports Animal website, it says that the live stream isn't available and when I open to listen live that the station is in blackout.  I tried the first time the show was on and couldn't access it so I gave up, and they haven't had the show every week because of conflicts, but I would've liked to listen tonight to hear what the coaches have to say, especially Misti after the big win at OU.

Anyone have any clue how to access to show?  It would be nice if the folks at ORU would provide a direct link or something, but that hasn't happened.  I guess I'm going to have to email them (again) with my feedback on this.  I'm sure they love me so much for sharing my thoughts and feelings...

first time i've tried to listen this year as well.  i wanted to hear about the OU game and what Sutton had to say about Michigan St if he thought a corner had been turned.

the tunein app was playing OKC Thunder pregame and the 97.1 website stream was in blackout.

i have been able to listen to the coaches show in the past......i'm guessing Geoff would tell the board op to switch over the internet stream or turn it on??????? 

perhaps someone that listened can give us a recap --- especially concerning injuries on both teams.