Home = Oral Roberts Home

No Arkansas

Wichita - Home 3/21 Away 5/9

OSU - Home 5/16 Away 4/18

OU - Home 4/11 Away 4/4

MO St. - Home 2/21 Away 3/28

Texas State - Away 3/8

Dallas Baptist - Home 3/10, 3/11, and 3/12

First week of March in Minnesota?....ouch....ORU had better pack the mittens and turtlenecks.....:rolleyes:

The 3/8 Game is with Texas Tech not Texas State.  Texas Tech means that Geoff Haxton our former radio guy will be back in town doing an Eagles game.

I would be surprised if we play Texas Tech again for a while - even with Geoff there.  Tech failed to come to Tulsa as promised last year, causing us to lose a marquee home game on our schedule.  Tech ended up going to play Abilene Christian in Abilene.  Those things take a while to get removed from the memory banks.

Texas Tech shafted us out of a home game and stole our beloved play by play man?....screw the Red Raiders....glad they got whipped in football by Texas yesterday.....:devil:

Baseball schedule released with a great home schedule, including:

UALR

Dallas Baptist

OU/OSU/Wichita/Mo State

Kansas

Pacific

And road trips to Alabama and a tournament at the Metrodome in Minneapolis.

Very impressive schedule...

The Metrodome no longer exists.  Are you referring to US Bank Stadium?  I do not think a baseball field would fit in that stadium, but I could be wrong.

Yeah....Metrodome got blown up....maybe they are playing in the Twins' Stadium???...:eagles:

• 1 month later...

Target Field is not covered.  US Bank Stadium (where the Vikings play) is.  The Gophers play their February and March home games at US Bank Stadium, including the tournament (Dairy Queen Clasic) that ORU is playing in.

• 3 weeks later...

Just 30 more days and ORU opens up at home vs. Little Rock.....weather permitting.....:eagles:

I had not seen this previously, but Big Al mentioned that ORU will broadcast 10 home games on ESPN3 this season.

Big Al and George Frazier will have the call.

Thanks to ORU athletics for the financial commitment to make that happen:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: