Hustle

praetorfenix86

This is a show that you need to get on board with. Hustle is great, and British! Comes on AMC on Saturday nights. It is actually a BBC show. It is a little weird, the style they do it in, but I like it.

It's about a crew of 5 conmen who trick dumb jerks out of there money. You gotta watch it.

Only problem I have with that show is that I can't understand what they are saying sometimes because of their heavy british accents.

In honor of March Madness, I'm wondering if Sawyer from Lost, Mickey Bricks crew from Hustle, and Robert Redford and Paul Newman from The Sting all had a con artistry tournament, who would win?

If they were conning women I think that Newman and Redford would win because of their handsome charms, but overall I'd give it to Mickey Bricks crew, just because they have numbers.

Any other theories???

There is going to be a hustle marathon this saturday starting at 7pm eastern, maybe it will help some of you people to get a good taste of what the show is all about.