Sign in to follow this  
ORUalum

2018 interest / offers

theeagleman5

Is that BEFORE or AFTER the "chinaman" (AKA: Asian-American) P****ed on his rug???....:-P:-D:-P

Dr. Cornelius
On 4/15/2018 at 8:10 PM, ORUalum said:

Tauriawn Knight of Edmond Santa Fe is granted release from South Dakota.

I wonder if Mills will make a run at him. http://newsok.com/article/5591024/edmond-santa-fes-tauriawn-knight-lives-for-the-big-moments

Knight followed Smith to Utah St.

South Dakota also lost another player who had committed.

ORUTerry

ORU GRAD

Looks like a shooter also. Good pick up!

theeagleman5

Nice signing!....:eagles:

ORUParentLurker

Utah State is one of the worst academic institutions in the nation.  It's a wonder they don't recruit better.

ORUalum

same school as Emir...........Southwest Christian in Little Rock....

http://www.southwestchristianbasketball.com/elite-roster/

Name: Malik Kennedy

Born on November 13, 1999 we have Malik Kennedy from Toronto, Ontario, Canada. His parents are Nadine and Michael Kennedy; and he also has 2 brothers. When not playing or practicing he likes to explore the business world and watch basketball highlights along with lots of online shopping. An interesting fact most people don’t know about him is that his dad played professional basketball. Malik has been playing basketball since the age of 5 and is currently a 6’5 guard in his Senior year weighing 180lbs.

ORUTerry

Originally from Maryland...

ORUTerry

ORUalum

canvas.png.7690775e6f0e4e428a5b7187a057fbc0.png

ORUalum

pic1.thumb.png.5088972d1ee0e29f822fc19dff79e367.png

ORUalum

Old Titan

Man, I’m glad I’m not working in Media Relations anymore. 

I doubt 4:30pm on a Thursday afternoon is when you ideally want this sort of news coming out - and from the signee himself, on social media.

Ten years ago, this little ol’ message board was Public Enemy No. 1 when it came to signings leaking out (drove former SID’s batty).

Hardly the case anymore:  we find out along with the rest of the world (and the poor Media Relations guys!)

ORUParentLurker

Ha. I'm pretty sure the job description for media relations nowadays is "Monitor Twitter"

ORUalum

• Upvote 1

ORUTerry

That’s makes two juco guards (6’3” and 6’4”) and one scholarship left. I assume we will hold that for next year. 

ORUalum

agree........hold that last one for next year (or fingers crossed Javan does not get an offer he likes)

i like that Mills is adding length to the perimeter with these 2 JUCOs.......should help his defense --- closing out on shooters, trapping, disrupting passing lanes etc.

i still say you red-shirt the 2 euros unless one or both are just absolute knock down shooters.......let them ease into going to school in America and adjust to the American game

TrueBlue82

The two juco guards signed haven't exactly lit up the scoreboard from downtown in their most recent season (Jones 33.6%; Saunders 28.2%) which begs the question as to where our perimeter shooting will come from... 

ORU GRAD

The two Juco guards signed haven't exactly lit up the scoreboard from downtown in their most recent season (Jones 33.6%; Saunders 28.2%) which begs the question as to where our perimeter shooting will come from...

I feel it is safe to say that our recruiters (STAFF) have more knowledge of the new additions coming in than we do as armchair quarterbacks. I will trust that Mills and Company have done their homework with talent that was available and we should see a better product on the floor in the fall. This will be his first full year with his own recruits and only 4 players from the Sutton era.  I have a  saying, Time will Tell!

ORUParentLurker

Clearly the goal is to add depth on the perimeter and do it with both freshmen and some older guys.  There should at least now be great competition in practice that will make the team stronger.

That last spot. I'm thinking grad transfer big or nothing.

ORUTerry