2018 interest / offers

ORUalum

• 3 weeks later...

Wonder if this is the influence/help of Scott Drew - given his history of recruiting European players. 

• 5 weeks later...
7 hours ago, ORUalum said:

Man, I hate that don't-sleep-on-such-and-such cliché.

With so many people that I can't sleep on, how am I supposed to get any rest?? :blink:

Since both Kennedy Milton and DJ Weaver were fairly highly rated prospects in Texas, maybe they will develop into Coach Mills' version of Tim Gill and Rocky Walls or Caleb Green and Ken Tutt.  I am not trying to inflate any expectations for them, I am just saying it would be nice.

37 minutes ago, ORU GRAD said:

Do we know if Kevin was at the game last evening?

Yeah, I saw him. Not a true 6' 8" though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

http://www.star-telegram.com/sports/dfwvarsity/boys-prep-basketball/article190615399.html

Currently, Nzekwesi has 20 college offers but he said he’s waiting until the end of the season to make a decision.

Among the schools looking to attract Nzekwesi are Mercer, Oral Roberts, Fresno State, Abilene Christian, Boise State, Texas State, Rice, Air Force and North Texas, among others.

“David has a lot of upside,” said Nelson head coach Scott Curran. “He’s only 17, so he will graduate young. He has a bright future ahead.”

Even though he started off a year ahead of where he would have normally started in school when he moved here, Nzekwesi said he’s had ample time to adjust to the more physical style of play in the U.S.

• 3 months later...