To the message board family

Geoff Haxton

Thank you so much for your support. ORU will always be so important to me. 11 of the best years of my life. 3 men's Ncaa's. 9 baseball regionals. Terrific success in Women's hoops. All of that Will stay with me forever.

The best part about ORU though is the people. The athletic department granted me incredible opportunity to represent the "brand" and the teams. I got to become not only a co-worker but a friend to the coaches and department employees. These relationships made it special for me.

And thanks to you guys and gals. The foundation for ORU fandom. I've cherished bringing you the games. You were on my mind every time I put the headset on. I'll miss you. 

From afar I'll be rooting for you and the Golden Eagles. Celebrating EVERY win. There's many more of those to come.

Thank you.

Hax

Well said my man.  May God continue to bless you and your family in all you do.  No matter where you go or what you do, you will always be a part of the Golden Eagle Family and ORU. Go with God.

Thx for the memories, Hax - but now, who am I supposed to fist-bump on the way to my seats in Section D?

Best of wishes with the new gig - "Guns Up!"

Hax is going to be difficult to replace......but TheEagleman is willing to throw his hat in the ring....lol....just kidding....that ship has sailed long ago....Favorite Hax call of all time?.... It's hard but I might have to say the Rod Pearson buzzer beater at Stanford a few years ago........or maybe the DBH buzzer beater at UALR??....both were classics!  :eagles:

7 hours ago, theeagleman5 said:

Hax is going to be difficult to replace......but TheEagleman is willing to throw his hat in the ring....lol....just kidding....that ship has sailed long ago....Favorite Hax call of all time?.... It's hard but I might have to say the Rod Pearson buzzer beater at Stanford a few years ago........or maybe the DBH buzzer beater at UALR??....both were classics!  :eagles:

"Winner, winner, Coyote dinner!" ..... I think that was a couple of years ago at South Dakota....it made me laugh!

Hax thanks for all the great memories, blessings to you and your family!

Thanks for all the great memories. I've appreciated your energy & enthusiasm. Lots of great calls through the years. Good luck at Texas Tech. 

Geoff, you're the best.  Nothing more to say.

Best wishes and good luck to you on your new job.   Those Red Raider fans are in for a treat!!

Isn't Hax also the voice of a local HS football team?...Sapulpa maybe?....I guess they will be looking for a new broadcaster as well.....:mellow: