Missed this place

Holtontulsa

The homer life is great! I can sleep very well at night, knowing that my allegiances don't change, every time the wind blows.

ORU is my team/school...for better or worse. And honestly, there have been a LOT of "better" times, than "worse" times, over the past 25 years!

Those years were pretty good. No doubt.

Sadly though, the last few years, you could see the writing on the wall and things starting to go downhill. Thankfully, we got a young/hungry coach, so that Kevi & Jaci could finally go to the NCAA tournament in their senior year.

Who I feel sad for is Utah State. They had a real up and coming program a few years back and were duped into hiring a coach that was past his prime and was running on fumes. Now, after 4 years and a 55-70 record over that span, they are continuing to spiral downward. In addition to their very weak recruiting class this year, their leading scorer (20ppg) has transferred out. Couple that with a coaching staff that consists of your son (who has no credentials) and a manager, and they will be lucky to win 10 games this year.

Meanwhile, at my school (ORU), we are coming off a season where we over-achieved and a PHENOMENAL recruiting class. The future is EXTREMELY bright at 81st & Lewis.

I'll tell you what, how about we wager which team (women's) will win more games this year? Your beloved USU or ORU. Name the amount...

Hmmmm very interesting. You forget so easily that fink never had a healthy Kevi and Jaci playing together other than their freshman year. Nice accomplishment for her to win with his players at full strength!  But, what has she done lately?  Most road loses in a row in oru history, that's solid for sure, no doubt. 

A wager?  How about I wager you this, the loser of this said wager has to donate $200.00 to the others winning schools women's basketball program?  Fair?