Sunny Galloway Files Lawsuit Against Auburn

Old Titan

Sunny accusing people of "using strong language" and not walking "the Christian walk" is laughable.

Hard for me to imagine another university (or high school or pro team) would ever offer this dude a job, ever again.

My bet is that he'll end up selling used cars.

On 6/2/2016 at 11:18 AM, oruvoice said:

Sunny accusing people of "using strong language" and not walking "the Christian walk" is laughable.

Hard for me to imagine another university (or high school or pro team) would ever offer this dude a job, ever again.

My bet is that he'll end up selling used cars ruining local high school kids' baseball careers as an over-priced personal instructor.

Fixed...

He has been a successful D1 head coach.   I am sure he knows a lot of people and could find an assistant coaching job at the D1 or minor league level and then try to move up the ladder again.

Auburn must like to live on the edge.....they also have Bruce Pearl as head men's basketball coach.....he's a recruiting violation waiting to happen....:mellow:

22 hours ago, ORUJason said:

He has been a successful D1 head coach.   I am sure he knows a lot of people and could find an assistant coaching job at the D1 or minor league level and then try to move up the ladder again.

After reading that pitiful lawsuit, I can't imagine any AD worth his salt wanting to deal with a neurotic narcissist like Sunny.

You might be right Old Titan.  Perhaps the minor leagues will be his next stop.

• 9 months later...

Hmmm. Next you're going to tell me that claiming a public university official has a "lack of Christian spirit" is not a great basis for a lawsuit. 

• 9 months later...

I love this:  read the last paragraph, describing how his lawyer tried to fire Sunny "with cause" just like Auburn did! :-D

I hope the lawyer got every cent of the settlement (or, as the story described it:  "the settlement, if there is any"!).

• 1 year later...

Geez, first Satan-with-a-clipboard Art Briles returns to coaching at Mount Vernon (TX) HS, and now THIS! (lol)

I guess the Auburn settlement money ran out?