Jontray Harris (JUCO)

ORUalum

TheEagleman likes......:D:eagles:

Wonder if Chris Crawford regrets transferring out so quickly....this is probably his replacement....this kid looks good but hard to say what level he played at in HS.....:eagles:

Men’s Basketball Roster 2015-2016

Harrison-Jontray2.jpg

Jontray Harris
Year: RSFr
Height: 6'3"
Position: G
Hometown: Austin, Texas

TheEagleman loves the tats.....but I thought the new administration frowned on that.....personally, I don't see how you can steer away from that.....the younger generation loves the body art....all 3 of my kids have them.....maybe TheEagleman will  have to take the plunge some day.....a big ORU on my forearm?....:P

On 4/19/2016 at 8:49 AM, theeagleman5 said:

TheEagleman loves the tats.....but I thought the new administration frowned on that.....personally, I don't see how you can steer away from that.....the younger generation loves the body art....all 3 of my kids have them.....maybe TheEagleman will  have to take the plunge some day.....a big ORU on my forearm?....:P

LOL - I thought the same thing about the folks "up on the hill" when I saw his picture.

Good-looking kid.  Funny haircut.  Lots of tats.  None of which matters a darn bit.

Two questions:

1.  Can he play?

2.  Can he handle the lifestyle?

Anything else is just "blah-blah-blah".

Agree with that....Jontray has the "Nerlins Noel Box Cut" going on......and TheEagleman won't be getting an ORU tattoo....but I did just order a couple of ORU t- shirts and a blue ORU coffee mug on sale for $5.25 on line at the ORU bookstore.....time to stock up on your ORU gear, my friends!....:eagles:

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...

Maybe Billy Wilson should get a nice ORU tattoo on his butt.....:tb-white: