Oklahoma at ORU

theeagleman5

Sooners vs. Golden Eagles tonight at JLJ....hopefully a nice home turnout because OU is sure to have a bunch of fans out there....GO BLUE!!!....:eagles:

ORU 5  OU 0.....another win over a Power conference team and Cale Tims again....6.2 shutout innings....maybe this kid should be pitching on weekends?.....did anybody go to the game last night?...would love to hear an on site report....over 1500 in attendance....Good Guys now 11-9 with IPFW coming to Tulsa this weekend for a 3 game series....:eagles:

We went to the game.  It was a lot of fun.  The ORU crowd was nice, but I was surprised how few OU fans were there.  Of course they were pretty quiet.  

It was VERY windy last night, but at least it was warm.

I was surprised to see Sunny Golloway in attendance. :o

Tims threw a gem last night. We shut out a good team. 

Since the 2014 season, we're 7-1 against OU and OSU. Impressive stat for lil ol ORU.

Golloway is looking for work....Maybe we can offer Sonny a job as a bat boy......I don't suppose his daughter was with him???.......:P

1 hour ago, MrsSmith said:

I was surprised to see Sonny Golloway in attendance. :o

was he sitting on the OU or ORU side? 

maybe he was attempting to do some fence mending w/both programs.

Sunny used to do a very nice job working on the field - maybe he could fix that turf damage around the pitching mound. :D