Another road win!

oruvoice

The ORU women just keep plugging along. A real testament to the character of the 8 players left and the coaching staff!!

5-1 in conference with the next 4 games at HOME!!

I think the different ways they have found to win games over the last three weeks is most impressive. You'd think a team with 7-8 players on a five-game winning streak would be doing it almost exclusively through low-scoring, slow-paced games. And they've had a couple of those, but they've also still managed to win a couple of games that, at least through the stat sheet, look like pretty up-and-down affairs.

One constant in the winning streak is that they have cut down on turnovers significantly, a problem for much of the last 2.5 years. Well done

Congrats to the ladies!...glad that at least one ORU basketball team has some heart....:blink:

I am so, so proud of these women! They are tough! And I'm grateful to ORU alum Ryan Shaughnessy for organizing a Nebraska alumni chapter and getting so many alums in the Omaha area to go to ORU vs. Omaha games. Alums and their families turned out in force last night and had their photo taken with the team when it was over. Great support! I'm sure it made a difference. I wish we had alumni groups like this in all our Summit cities.

The NE alums, by the way, are holding a dinner at the arena next month when our men play Omaha, and then going to the game afterwards.