Good Crowd on Saturday

orumom

Looks like the gold section is for sure sold out. Mike told me that the marketing department has been calling season ticket holders and sponsors to make sure that they use the their tickets or at least find someone to use their tickets for Saturday. I'd expect about 7,000 tomorrow night. Who knows what will happen with the walk up.

Our family received a call this morning from the ORU Athletic Dept asking if we were attending the game - and if we were not, to please give our tickets to someone who would attend. I appreciate the active effort by ORU.

I always like to check how tickets are selling by going to the www.tickets.com site through the icon on the right hand side of www.orugoldeneagles.com.

I just checked for the Utah State game and the best available seat for four people is section CC (in the blue), row 7, seats 25-28.

It sure would be nice if everyone would use their tickets or find someone to use them. Great job by the marketing department. I hope their efforts pay off!

Judging by our exhibition crowds we should have great crowds this season. I think this Saturday will be a great game and the fans will have a good time. Id like to see the blue section to have some people in it. Wow just think what the TU will be like...

Agreed, I'm just saying that if a loss to a bad school takes butts out of seats, a win against a good school on opening night could bring even more people back for the next game.