ORU 52 NDSU 42

theeagleman5

ORU gets another road win at NDSU tonight thanks to a double double by Blair Bryce (16 and 14).....the lady Eagles are now 3-1 in the Summit..:D...

Three in a row! This had to be a tough one. I am proud of our team! Good for Blair--she is really coming on strong!! Good timing!

Despite losing Bria and being down to 8 players suiting up, the girls have their mojo back!

Very exciting to watch this team develop!

Bria has a partial tear in her ACL thanks to everyone's prayers she will be rehabbing her knee and trying to play at the end of the season. 

This is a very close knit ORU team and Bria really enjoys playing for the coaches and with her teammates with a little luck and hard work they could go far and who knows when it comes to Conference tournament time. I do know all the girls have bought into the system and all are playing very good. 

thanks for the info, Gary.  I'm glad Bria is enjoying ORU.  I will be praying for her quick and full recovery.

Go Eagles!!