BEDLAM GAME

theeagleman5

TheEagleman is wishing that this was an afternoon game because I will be at Lincoln Financial Field in Philly tonight with my grandsons watching Temple vs. UConn...the 9-2 Owls playing for a spot in the AAC title game next Saturday in Houston.....you know that I am no Sooner fan and TheEagleman hopes that OSU knocks them around tonight in Stillwater....I am picking the Pokes to pull out another wild Bedlam game something like 41-37.....GO POKES!!!!....:lol:

Uh....or maybe not....the Sooners embarrassed OSU tonight in Stillwater.....Coach Gundy can't be pleased.....but TheEagleman was pleased with the Owls tonight as Temple whipped up on UConn, 27-3 to go to 10-2 and earn an ACC championship spot vs. Houston next Saturday....:lol:

17 hours ago, theeagleman5 said:

Uh....or maybe not....the Sooners embarrassed OSU tonight in Stillwater.....Coach Gundy can't be pleased.....but TheEagleman was pleased with the Owls tonight as Temple whipped up on UConn, 27-3 to go to 10-2 and earn an ACC championship spot vs. Houston next Saturday....:lol:

Sooners are SMOKIN!! They are good enough to win it all. Hoping they drop to 4th so they can get some revenge on Clemson. :)

U of H has been mostly playing lights out this year. Expect more of the same against Temple...

Houston has that spread offense and Temple is a defensive oriented squad with a big time running/ball control offense....Jahad Thomas is a top notch RB....UConn handed Houston their first loss a week ago but last night the Huskies didn't cross mid-field until midway thru the 3rd period in a 27-3 loss at Temple...so the AAC Final next Saturday afternoon should be an interesting contrast of styles.....but yeah, the Cougars are tough at home....I would like Temple a lot more if the game were up here in Philly or at a neutral site....Houston will probably be at least  7 point favorite....:ph34r:

By being handed a berth in the Sugar Bowl to face Ole Miss, Oklahoma State is the winner of the Baylor-Texas game today in Waco, 23-17. :o

Those 2 turnovers in the first period just killed Temple....after they fell behind 17-0 it was a tough road to hoe....Still, 10-3 is a great year for the program....Owls should still get a decent bowl....they are a Top 25 team....hope they can keep Coach Rhule....:o

So Houston draws FSU in the Chick Fil A Peach Bowl....should be an interesting matchup.....Temple gets Toledo in the Boca Raton Bowl.....B)