W. Illinois 3 ORU 2

theeagleman5

A very bad loss for ORU at Case today when they let a lead get away in the 2nd half vs. lowly WIU (2-9) in a 3-2 loss....despite outshooting the Leathernecks by 15-8, the Golden Eagles gave up the game winner in the 77th minute and fell to 5-7-2......next up for ORU is IUPUI on the road next Friday night....:ph34r:

Thx for posting all these results EM! Its nice to jump on here and see the outcomes. Since I'm lazy and don't want to look up the schedules, can you indicate Men's (M) or Women's (W) when you post results? That'd be awesome!

P.S. Your Eagles better win while they can because when Romo and Dez get back it will be ALL COWBOYS!! :D

Will do, Grip.....I will make sure that I mention Men or Women.....as for my Birds....well, we have been struggling for the first month....not sure if we are much better than a .500 team this season... TheEagleman is not a fan of Chip Kelly....honestly, I hope he winds up at USC....but right now he's all ours...and this week we are just worried about the first place NY Giants....as for the Cowboys....well, Weeden didn't get it done...and highly unlikely that Cassel will either....it won't do much good if you guys are 3-7 when those two guys come back.....but good luck with all that...at least the Boys won't lose this week....you gotta know that as long as Jerry Jones is your GM and Jason Garrett is your coach, your chances of a Super Bowl title is slim and none....of course, who am I to lecture?....TheEagleman will probably never live to see an Eagles Super Bowl win......lol.....:lol:

Edited by theeagleman5