ORU at Louisiana / CBI semifinal

theeagleman5

Not sure why but TheEagleman thinks our ladies will win a 3rd straight on the road tonight....if just to spite JJones.....lol.....ORU has been hot and we might as well go to the finals.....ORU 66  Louisiana 64.....GO BLUE!!!.... :*

• Upvote 1

Let's hope the ladies keep the season going tonight with a big win in Louisiana.

with 7 quick rebounds, Vicky's 10 away from the NCAA single season rebounding record.  ORU has 'em doubled up 18-9.

Is the game being broadcast on radio? I usually tune in on the tune in app on my phone. However, that is NCAA basketball at the moment.

ORU went up 19, but turnovers allowed La-La to close out the half with a run.....ORU up 35-23.

ORU falls 65-64.....good late season run from the Golden Eagles :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

La-La's coach did a good job of taking Vicky out of the game.  he was going to make the other ORU players beat them and they almost did.

ORU committed 24 turnovers to La-La's 7......two years in a row that they have not been able to solve this issue.

Ouch....we let 19 point lead slip away....such a shame....but still congrats to Coach Cussen and the ORU ladies on a strong finish to the season....something to build on for 2015-16...... :clap:

• Upvote 1

They did a great job. I'm proud of them! So much experience gained for next season. Can't wait for November!! But boy, will we miss Vicky! She is one of a kiind. God bless her for choosing ORU.

TheEagleman almost nailed that final score....so close....but also had the wrong side.....however my wager on Kentucky -14 last night was golden....didn't even have to sweat it after halftime..... :wasntme:

We will miss Vicky, no doubt. But, some good new pieces coming in. Including more help in the backcourt.

Also, good to see Faith play well and have a career high last night!

This is going to be a fun team to watch, as they continue to grow. VERY excited for next year!!

• 3 weeks later...