2016-2017 Schedule

Old Titan

I would think that the Ladies/Mens doubleheaders would be popular with the fans.....back in the Dark Ages when TheEagleman was a student the women or JV team always played before the men's game....so by the time we got to the last 5-10 minutes of the first game...Mabee Center was filling up and it usually made for a loud finish.....I know the men are only getting around 2500 these days but that has to be more than the women.....could help the team at the end of close games.....:eagles:

I love the 3pm Saturday games. Although its not primetime, its great for the family.  It does have the opportunity to conflict with events more often, but for me and my kids, it will increase our ability to come and to stay for the whole game (which has been a problem with 7pm games).  7pm games will get me to the game.  3pm games will get my whole family to the game.  That represents 3 times more people attending.  Its worth a try. 

14 hours ago, oru86alum said:

Sounds like the new time is preferred by most on the message board.  Even though it's not the best for me, I hope it increases ticket sales.

That's an incredibly diplomatic and mature response...

...which, obviously, has no place on a college sports fan forum. :eagles:

On 9/21/2016 at 8:45 AM, Old Titan said:

That's an incredibly diplomatic and mature response...

...which, obviously, has no place on a college sports fan forum. :eagles:

LOL - That is why I rarely post. :)

• Upvote 1

On 9/10/2016 at 1:03 AM, ORU82 said:

Does anyone know if our games will still be on ESPN3?

This is a great arrangement for ORU fans who know how to stream games from WatchESPN's website or app.

Jury is still out on how many people that actually is, as opposed to fans (or "stumblers") who watched part or all of ORU broadcasts on the previous "traditional" cable channel.

I keep hoping the day will come when we can see the numbers re: who is watching, from where, and using what.  Maybe that is possible now?

Glad to hear it was renewed.  As one who lives a great distance from Tulsa and did not get Fox Sports SW or whatever the cable channel was, I am glad we switched to ESPN.