RIP PRINCE

theeagleman5

Hearing of his death takes TheEagleman back a few years.....ah.....is there a better song than Little Red Corvette?......:mellow:

• 1 month later...

More and more it sounds like Prince had a lot of issues especially with prescription meds....he had a lot of fame and fortune but he was sure missing something in his life...I read where he had become a Jehovah's Witness....that apparently wasn't working for him.....too many pills.....TheEagleman had a friend back in the day who lived across the hall from me at ORU when I was in Youngblood....his last name was Cardone.....real nice kid...would give you the shirt off his back....even used to let me occasionally drive his Nissan 240Z....I liked him a lot......but he unfortunately passed away at the age of 21 in the Twin Towers....always feel bad about stuff like that.....drugs are really hurting our society.....not sure what the answer is.....but it's probably not solved by building a wall......:mellow: