Vote for Obi as Mid-Major POY!

Old Titan

Yes...TheEagleman just voted and Obi trails 72-28%....he's up against a kid from Austin Peay and they are going to the NCAA Tournament....Obi is going to need a lot of support and most of our fans seem to have packed it in until next year.....:o

That IS impressive!!!....Obi still way back at 68-32% this morning...vote early and vote often!....:eagles:

Here's the link again:  http://collegecourtreport.com/award-season/mid-major-player-of-the-year-fan-vote/

You can vote once a day from your desktop computer, AND your laptop computer, AND your tablet, AND your phone - that's four votes.

Plus, if you Tweet the following:  #CCRPOTYFanVote Obi Emegano (Oral Roberts) , that counts as a vote, AND when College Court Report re-tweets it, that's another vote.

So. we're talking a possible 6 votes a day for each of us. 

There's your assignment, fellow fans - have at it!

I just took him across 44 and 45%. Hint: in Chome incognito or Safari private modes, which don't save cookies, you can vote once for every window you open and paste the link into. 

• Upvote 1

Got Obi to 46.63% - and by my calculations, he is only behind by 22 votes.   We can do this, people...

You guys are the best!. :muscle:

I have no doubt that, if they wanted to, the collected minds on this message board could find a way to electronically get Deez Nuts elected president.

Used ORUTex's info to spam vote Obi up over 55% last night. Just checked and he's down to 47%, so it looks like they're doing the same thing.

It appears we are in a voting war with the Austin Peay fan base. Who will come out on top? :huh:

Yeah, it's down to 42/58 this morning - can't believe little ol' APSU has that many basketball fans; they sure didn't when my dad was AD there back in the late '80's.

Austin Peay is in Clarksville, TN, on the Kentucky border and near Fort Campbell - maybe's there's some sort of US Army cyber warfare afoot here! 8)

TheEagleman just voted but Obi is way down.....58-42%,,,,not good.....:(