Vote for Obi as Mid-Major POY!

Old Titan

Here's someone who's actually worthy of your vote:  Obi Emegano for Mid-Major Player Of The Year!

Each round is one week in length, starting with the first round on February 29th.

Votes can be cast in two ways (and you do not have to vote in all match-ups if you just want to vote on Obi's):

• Online Polls – 1 vote per day
  • Twitter – 1 vote per day
    • Use #CCRPOTYFanVote + Player’s name (School) to vote
      • EX: #CCRPOTYFanVote Marcus Thornton (William & Mary)
    • Any RT of a tweet with the proper format counts as 1 vote as well!

Voting will open at 12:01am EST on the Monday of the week, and close at approx. 6pm EST on the Sunday at the end of the week.

"VOTE EARLY - VOTE OFTEN" (Just like in Chicago or Florida in a real election!)

Don't forget:  you can vote for Obi each day, once on the website and once via Twitter - see instructions above and on their website.

I never cease to be amazed by the impact little ol' ORU can have in the social sphere - let's make some cyber-noise on this deal! :party::rock::up:

Thanks for posting this, OT.

When I first voted yesterday, Obi had just 37% of votes. Now he's up to just below 50% in his matchup. Let's keep this going and get him to the next round! Max Landis of IPFW is currently winning his matchup 60-40.

TheEagleman just voted....it's currently 52-48%  Obi ahead.....:eagles:

Another vote for Obi.....it's 53-47% for the ORU star as of this morning......:eagles:

Love the trend...but it will probably come down to the final day......Obi is still 7th in the nation is scoring at 23.4 PPG....no way he drops out of the Top 10 now....who was the last ORU player to finish in the Top 10 in scoring in D-1?....Anthony Roberts?....Mark Acres?.....I honestly don't know....:-|:eagles:

Obi made Summit League First Team--the only Eagle to be honored on the men's side. The women had 3.

2 hours ago, Old Titan said:

I

It's disappointing that OBI loses the Summit League POY honor!   The price you pay for being on a 7th Place team!   Maybe he'll be inspired to "put on a show" in Sioux Falls to remind them who the real POY is...