South Dakota game

Catoosanumber22

Somebody besides Obi has to step up, hit some shots and be a viable offensive threat today. It's do or die time now, and I still have faith this team can earn maybe a CBI berth if we catch fire. It would be more repetition in live game action for these promising youngsters as they transition from Freshmen to Sophomores.

ORU needs a win today....that's an understatement I know....the Coyotes got rolled at home the other night and we are due...TheEagleman still believes we have the talent but inexperience and loss of confidence has been a problem....SD is a one point favorite but we have Jeffries back in the line up and Owens looked better at NDSU....I like our chances today and I am going to tease/parlay ORU long with SDSU who should be able to take IUPUI at home.....Obi gets his 28 today and ORU avoids a season sweep by South Dakota with a 76-70 road victory....GO BLUE!!!!....:o

HUGE game today........an all out war for 7th place in the Summit League.......LET'S GET UP ORU NATION!!!!!!!!!    :eagles::eagles::eagles::eagles::eagles:

(okay, i couldn't even hype myself up for this one)

Looks like we're headed for 8th place unless this game turns around. Fingers crossed we make the Summit tournament this year. 

Embarrassing result..South Dakota isn't a very good team....in fact, they stink....but at this point so does ORU.....this season is in the dumper right now....Obi had his usual 26 and Owens picked up 17....but giving up 91...well...the only thing TheEagleman can say is........BOOOOOOOOO!!!!!...:angry:

Are we now the 8 seed for the conference tourney? Wow!

But truth be told...we can still win 3 games in March. There isn't a huge difference from top to bottom in this league.

Expect A Miracle?

Two guys are hiking through the forest when they come across a trail sign that says "DANGER!  MOUNTAIN LIONS AND GRIZZLY BEARS BEYOND THIS POINT!".

One guy sits down on a log, pulls his hiking boots off, and starts to put on running shoes instead.

His companion laughs and says, "You really think you're going to out run a mountain lion or a charging grizzly?"

His friend smiles and says, "Don't have to outrun them.  Just have to outrun YOU."

All ORU has to do to make the tournament is finish above currently 1-9 Western Illinois.  If they sweep them in Tulsa later this month, they could even be tied with the Leathernecks and still get in.

The sad thing is that we're left to worrying about THAT, instead of trying to earn the top two seeds bye... :doh:

We have hit the mother load! Below all the flowers, grass and soil is ROCK BOTTOM and we have arrived. The Great News is there is no where to go from here but up.