TU's Steve Harris needs prayers

orumom

I'm sure this isn't the right place to post this, but I wanted to be sure that those of you who pray would see it. Steve Harris is in the TU Hall of Fame and his jersey hangs in their rafters.He retired from the Houston Rockets.  Steve is fighting stage 4 cancer. They were our next door neighbors for 22 years and a blessing to our family.  I am sharing his wife, Harriett's request---

"PRAYER SUPPORT NEEDED PLEASE!!!!!!!
Will you PLEASE PRAY for me and my family? PLEASE!!!!

My husband needs a healing touch from the LORD right now. PLEASE PRAY for his miraculous snd divine healing. Please pray for him and the entire Harris Family and please add us to your Church Prayer List. Our healing journey is not easy....BUT GOD!!!!!! JESUS TAKE THE WHEEL. I THANK GOD for each and every one of you in advance for your PRAYER SUPPORT. It is my prayer that you will reap in your lives and families all the prayer support that you sow in the lives of others. GOD bless you and your beautiful and blessed families too!!!!!!!!! GOD loves you and we do too!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Thank you for your prayers.

"Silk" was a great player, and a class act on and off the floor, during his time at TU. 

Here's hoping for a true miracle in the form of a complete recovery.

• Upvote 1

Steve Harris always seemed like a nice guy and a gentleman. I am praying for him and his family. 

• Upvote 1

When Mike was only nine, I tucked him in one night and he asked, "mom, do you know what I'm praying for?"  "No son, what are you praying for?" "An NBA player to move in next door to mentor me because, some day, I want to be a coach or an AD."  A few weeks later, the Harris family moved in and Mike had an answer to his prayer.  They have always been kind neighbors and "good" people. Since God answered a nine year old's prayers, I know he can answer this one too.

• Upvote 2

TheEagleman is praying for Steve Harris tonight.....God Bless him and his family....

• Upvote 1

Prayed for Steve again this morning....hope he is doing better....:)

Still praying for Steve.....and Tulsa is in Philly on Thursday night to play Temple....should be an interesting game....TheEagleman would love to get down there to watch since plenty of tickets are available but my daughter is due any minute and if she doesn't have the baby today they are inducing tomorrow.....this is grandchild #4 ...so I will have to pass.......:rolleyes:

• Upvote 3

• 3 weeks later...