Updates on new track stadium?

ORU82

Did anyone attend the Ground Breaking Ceremony for the new track stadium?  If so, can you provide info as to size, capacity, completion date, etc?  I am excited for this.  Also, what will be the cost?  Is it being built debt free?  

Didn't attend but watched the video they put out after it was over.  Here's the link:  ONEOK Sports Complex Groundbreaking

(Sorry, still haven't figured out how to embed or show video in posts.  Also, right clicking on the links and opening in new tabs or windows helps.)

I think I heard Mike Carter mention the Fall of 2016 for completion in the video?  I believe he said something about how this will give the coaches a year to recruit in anticipation of the new facilities.  I also thought it was great to hear Coach Dial talk about how he has already had discussions with the OSSAA (the Oklahoma Secondary School Activities Association, which is the governing body for Oklahoma high school sports) and USA Track & Field about hosting state meets and national track events at the new track. 

I didn't hear anything mentioned about cost but it is going to be built debt-free.  The ONEOK Foundation is quoted as the major donor in the story I have linked here:  ORU breaks ground on ONEOK Sports Complex.

Here's a rendition of what it will look like:

CSHMyM5VAAAP_Nx.jpg

It'll have shot put, discus, javelin, high jump and pole vault areas, as represented on the pic (although they're hard to read).  Not much seating, and it looks like the stands are two-way, facing out to the track and on the other side to the six new tennis courts that are also being built.

That blue blob in the front of the pic is Lake Evelyn.