Streaming or TV for Loyola game?

eagle-eye

TheEagleman wouldn't be surprised if there is a nice ORU contingent at the game on Monday night....I am fairly sure that the Chicago area Alumni group is plentiful....hopefully, some of them get out there to root on the boys in blue..... :nerd:

Our office sent an e-blast to more than 1,000 alumni in the Chicago area. We also have an alum in Des Moines who agreed to be the contact person for alums who want to sit together at the game, so we'll have a rooting section. Here's hoping lots of them join in!

On the women's side, New Mexico is a bit of a challenge. Not too many alumni in the whole state (about 1,200).

• Upvote 1

So Mercer gets ANOTHER CBI game televised on ESPN3.... What gives? I understand our game at Loyola not being televised...but why not any home game? Our ESPN deal must not mean much for the postseason......

I guess I should just shut my yapper! Just saw on ESPN.com that our game is on ESPN3!!!!!!!!

What's great about ESPN3 games is this:  if you (like me) aren't able to see or hear the game in real-time, it (hopefully) will be archived for watching at a later time/date.

• Upvote 1