NDSU at ORU

theeagleman5

I'm waiting for Eagleman to say that since we didn't win by exactly 10 he doesn't have to follow through with his sobriety pledge.

Not at all Tex....TheEagleman will be laying off all adult beverages until April 27th.....I am a man of my word.....Voice nailed this one..... :clap:

• Upvote 3

As for the "Tulsa World Picker": that is the pseudonym for long-time columnist Jay Cronley. He's a grumpy old guy who used to be relevant but now just rails on everyone and everything.

His goal whenever he writes is simple: "LISTEN TO ME AND SEE HOW SMART I AM!!"

• Upvote 1

1. Great game! Hoping they keep it up and take the tournament.

2.The Picker is always a jerk.  There are a lot of programs who would LOVE a coach who could win 20 games every season while recruiting to a school with ORU's rules and outdated student housing.

GO EAGLES!!!

Thank you for knocking out NDSU tonight making the Jacks the #1 seed and at least a co-regular season champions. Obi is beast when he is on. Where was that in Brookings!?

Looking forward to seeing ORU play in Sioux Falls again at the brand new, beautiful Denny Sanford PREMIERE Center. Here's to a SDSU/ORU semi-final match-up!

You can't take the Picker too seriously. He is not worth getting worked up about. He is there for comic relief. However I completely agree about many programs taking 20 wins a year and an occasional NCAA appearance to the bank.

TheEagleman will stock up on Dr. Pepper Ten and diet decaf iced tea tonight....no more vino or lagers.....I bow to the Voice for his amazing pick last night and saving me from losing $50!..... :clap:

I'm a little torn on the whole Tulsa Picker situation. Was he being unreasonable? Absolutely. At the same time it's a good thing for people to look at the ORU program and expect more. It could be seen as a badge of honor, which is how I'm choosing to look at it. The fact is we haven't recruited a big time player from HS since Morrison. The program needs to continue to move forward and I guess I'm okay with a little criticism from time to time. 

The video of the NDSU coaches trying to block the camera view is...um...interesting.

Not sure I've ever seen that?

Of course, I'd never seen a coach complain to the referee about our cheerleaders banging their megaphones during free throw attempts either, until last night.

Seems the Bizon coaching staff is preoccupied with the 'small stuff'. I will be very interested to see what direction the Bizon men's basketball program takes over the next couple of years...