SDSU at ORU

theeagleman5

I don't think Javan is a true post player. He's more of a 3 or maybe a 'rangy' 4 man.

And, with Denell graduating, that leaves Albert as our only true post player. Brandon Conley, while athletic, can only be expected to do so much at 6-4.

In the backcourt, we have everyone coming back next year and the Fresno State transfer eligible.

We need "bigs". Several of them. And, in a hurry.

I don't think Javan is a true post player. He's more of a 3 or maybe a 'rangy' 4 man.

And, with Denell graduating, that leaves Albert as our only true post player. Brandon Conley, while athletic, can only be expected to do so much at 6-4.

In the backcourt, we have everyone coming back next year and the Fresno State transfer eligible.

We need "bigs". Several of them. And, in a hurry.

This^^^^

And, someone who can/will get them the @#$&+# ball on the @#$&+# block...

One thing I didn't miss during the Southland sojourn:  opposition fans coming onto this forum to pound their chests, apparently because they either don't get anough satisfaction crowing to each other, or have massive chips on their recently-Division-II shoulders.

Can't fathom an ORU fan (or practically anyone else, for that matter) going onto another school's fan forum just to post that one of their own was recognized for something as insignificant as "Conference Player Of The Week".

That is the very definition of "trolling".

And that is so Dakota....which makes absolutely no sense anymore, considering their recent achievements.  It's the classic sad tale of the chipmunk trying too hard to prove he's a squirrel, not realizing everyone already considered him a lion.

And for what it's worth, congratulations are in order to Larson for the accolade - he did play a fine game. 

But, it's not like no one around here wouldn't have noticed from the usual league-sponsored sources...

TheEagleman really misses LakesBison......he's probably sitting around pounding down a case or two of Busch Light this afternoon..... :|

Oh man....gotta love SDSUJacks....what a piece of work he was.....the King of Old Milwaukee Light!....quick research indicates that Jacks hasn't been on this website since 2009.....and LakesBison has not visited since 2013.....I think OT might have scared them off...... :nerd:

It is not my intention to "run people off".

Opposition fans should feel like they can come on here and talk a little smack.

But there's just something about the passive-aggressive self-promoting "excuse-me-but-we're-better-than-you" attitude from the XDSU fans that is both unique and annoying.

And they do it to each other, too: surprised our board has yet to host/suffer the annual women's-basketball-attendance,-Missouri-Valley-football,-and-athletics-facilities-upgrade argument between fans of the two schools...