ORU @ Oregon St.

ORUalum

Brutal performance by ORU....37 points in 35 minutes?....ouch.....TheEagleman is not happy even though it appears he will cash in on his bet.....this 2014-15 squad needs a lot of work on the offensive end.... :puke:

the road and 2 games in 3 days got them. 

ORU must have an NCAA leader....Conley batting a 1.000 in DQs.

the PG issue needs to be solved.  glad to see Coach started two posts, so much for my theory that would help Conley out. 

ORU needs to bounce back and win one in Vegas.

Word leads with 11....Billbury 10....Emegano only 7.....9-43 from the field for ORU....are you kidding me????...... :|

ORU had better win vs. LA-Lafayette on Tuesday night because playing a rested U of Milwaukee on Wednesday afternoon sounds like a sure loss to me....TheEagleman didn't think that we would have this much trouble scoring after we beat TU.....didn't see the game but tonight's effort has to go down as one of the ugliest in recent years..... :puke:

When EVERYONE plays that badly, there has to be a reason:  hard travel, bad food, stayed out/up too late, etc. 

No other way to explain such an epic meltdown throughout the entire roster.

Here's hoping they can get their legs - and their attitudes - back soon, or else they're staring at an 0-for-5 road trip...

There were spurts last night in the second half when ORU looked like the better team. The defense flickered off and on but offensively the guys could never get it going.

Gary Payton II was pretty impressive but beyond him i wasn't impressed with Oregon State. They, like Missouri, will lose a lot of games this year.

Two GREAT opportunities for a road win against a Power Five conference team fall short.  If we had played in Corvallis like we had two nights before in Columbia, we win going away. Disappointing outcome - but this team still has the potential to be very good in March.