ORU @ Oregon St.

ORUalum

ORU a road favorite at a Pac-12 school.   when was the last time that happened?

the gambling degenerates must really like ORU this year.  they moved the line down 2 points against Mizzou and swung it 5 pts versus Oregon St.

it opened at OSU - 2.5 and has been bet to ORU -2.5

http://www.vegasinsider.com/college-basketball/odds/las-vegas/line-movement/oral-roberts-@-oregon-state.cfm/date/11-21-14/time/2100#BT

• Upvote 1

Good stuff, Alum - makes me want to find a bookie! 8)

What's the story on live streaming tonight?  This is a PAC-12 Network game, which I think is affiliated with FOX Sports, so that means no ESPN3.

Anybody know of way to watch other than the always-sketchy firstrowsports.com option?

what's crazy is you can see how quick the money came in on ORU to move it 3.5 pts in a few hours.  the degenerates jumped all over that game thinking Vegas posted a bad line.  let's hope they are right.

TheEagleman was hoping for a split of these two road games but has lost a bit of confidence after we faded down the stretch on Wednesday night....I will surely grab Oregon St plus any points at home.....ORU just struggles no matter where we play on the road....Obi needs some help tonight....Billbury needs to contribute at least 15 and we need some points of the bench....Bobby Word???.... :nerd:

All I have to say is:  if ORU performs like they did Wednesday night in Columbia, Oregon State had better come ready to play.

I liked how this team looked in their first road game of the year - they were not afraid. :muscle:

Pac12 Networks have an app that works just like WatchESPN. You can watch the game online with authentication if you get the channel in your cable package.

ORU is still a 2 point favorite on my ESPN app....not sure why....is Oregon State that bad???...they are 2-0 after beating Rice and some NAIA school in the past week....ORU did play a scrappy game at Missouri as OT pointed out above but the bottom line is we lost after fading badly in the final six minutes....I hope that we can finish the job tonight in Corvallis but TheEagleman still takes OSU plus the points....Obi and Korey need to combine for at least 40 tonight and we need a serious contribution off the bench if ORU is to win....in the end, let's call it about 76-69 for the Beavers..... :|

When you see an ORU line move like that, it's gotta be Mart Green throwing some of that Hobby Lobby cash around.  :?:

I liked what I saw most of the time from this team in Columbia Wednesday night. 

I'm going with the Vegas whales:  ORU by 2, in a tight one all the way.

just tuned in.  it sounds like it was an ugly half of basketball.  Geoff said Dederick Lee started.  did anyone catch the starting line-up?

congrats to ORUWBB for completing the sweep of the Mayor's Cup 73-71.

I caught the game late because I couldn't get it to come up on my computer - eventually found it on the sports animal. Didn't catch the beginning. It's been UGLY at both ends. Geoff pointing out that OSU is very young. This is one we can win if we can pull it together in the second half. My sister and niece are at the game cheering on the Eagles. The live just over a mile from Gill.