Where is Kaylan Mayberry?

BlueGold

Not sure if anyone else noticed but Kaylan (Kay Kay) Mayberry is no longer listed on the WBB roster on the athletics website.  From what I recall, she was as of early yesterday or late the day before.  A sophomore, she was our leading returning scorer.  I did some checking on Twitter and the web and can't find any reason for her removal from the roster.  A link to her bio through a Google search brings it up but other than her picture there's no information listed in the top section, where her name, position, etc. would normally be found.  It's blank.  Her full bio is there.

Seems odd for her to be removed now, in September.

I did not  see her with the mission trip. She may have been but I was wondering then about if she was injured.

I saw her in the pictures the team posted from their first practice in July.  She was dressed in practice gear but I can't confirm if she actually practiced.  I did see her in pictures from Costa Rica but she didn't play in the two games against the CR national team.  She was sitting in the stands for at least one of them.

Just seems weird.  Like I said, it's September.  Not sure why they'd list her on the roster for this season and then take her off in September.  Wish I knew more.