Summit League Basketball Tickets on sale

rabbit74

Summit league basketball tournament tickets go on sale tomorrow at 10:00 am for the general public.. Hope to see many of you here next March.  They are available on Ticketmaster.

Game time decision:  if there's no blizzard in the forecast (like the first year the tournament was held in Sioux Falls), then I'm going to make the trek to see the new Denny Sanford Center.

Otherwise, not going to risk spending the night in a snow drift in northeastern Nebraska...

Hope to seeGame time decision:  if there's no blizzard in the forecast (like the first year the tournament was held in Sioux Falls), then I'm going to make the trek to see the new Denny Sanford Center.

Otherwise, not going to risk spending the night in a snow drift in northeastern Nebraska...

I just checked the forecast.  No blizzard in the forecast as of now.  :) 

I just checked the forecast.  No blizzard in the forecast as of now.   :)

Already got yer 2015 Farmer's Almanac, ay?

It will be "slim pickin's" when tournament time comes along for purchase of a ticket package.   I placed an order for tickets online when they first became available "to the general public" last week, and the highest price tickets were all gone ... and the best available were not that great.    So, the "locals" are supporting their tournament, as they always have, with ticket purchases.   And that makes "beating" those Dakota teams all the tougher.   If you have to play South Dakota State at any round in the tournament -- men's of women's -- it will not be a "friendly crowd".