ORU vs. TU

Old Titan

Great points OT. I can tell u from my perspective DBH was giving a strong effort toward the end of the TU game. I totally agree that it was more a loss of focus than a loss of heart.

But what I am wondering is where is the killer instinct? This team needs to take on an attitude that they want to bury their opponents when they get a lead and maybe the coaching staff needs to take on that attitude verbally with the players as well if they aren't already.

First off, Merry Christmas!

2nd - I think you've got a good squad. I understand what it is like to play shorthanded and lots of young guys. So, I can empathize with your frustration.

The key to that game yesterday was foul trouble and lack of depth.

If Roundtree does not not make two silly fouls, and/or you hav your two other players, we are talking 10-15 additional points on your behalf.

You guys , like ours, will struggle in games until these two things can become more settled.

Good luck the rest of the season.

Good to see Voice after the game. Sorry I missed seeing you Don. Safe travels everyone.

Its Christmas morning and TheEagleman is over it.....I was reminded of the true meaning of Christmas last night at church and ORU basketball ain't it....it's just one game and we move on...the player and coaches have to live with it....not TheEagleman....I actually watched the 2nd half of the replay early this morning because I just how to see how we managed to blow that big lead.....now i know.....and it's over and done....just one question...what happened to Jordan Kaufmann?....broken leg?...broken foot?....I noticed him on the bench in a cast.....anyway, Merry Christmas to all of my board buddies....we still have a lot to be thankful for in 2012 and hopefully a lot of fun to look forward to in 2013....and let's remember those 27 families in Connecticut who all have an empty seat at the table today.....they need our prayers....God Bless us...Every one!....... :eagles:

• Upvote 1

Great sentiments salesman, and I agree with them all. Since I missed your post yesterday  I'll have to say happy holidays at this point!

TheEagleman just watched TU get roasted by Florida State, 82-63....they aren't very good....still can't believe we lost to them....oh well, let's move on to 2013 and SE Lousiana on Thursday.... :nerd:

• 1 year later...

Just watch my Father Greg McDougald in this game wasn't too bad mom says she and I were in the stands in this game so the first time I saw it I probably missed most of it....lol