Andre Hardy Interesting Read

SonofaLegend

There was some talk about this a while back - I think at the time Hardy had just signed on to try out with Oakland - I don't remember if we were aware of the outcome of that or not. Nice find!

Heard some guys I hoop with talking about this, and had to check it out. Not sure if this is old news, or the appropriate place to post this, but I am sure there are some on here that will find it interesting...

http://profootballta...ie-free-agents/

thanks for the update...sorry to hear he did not make it.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Hardy battling another former basketball player to make the Cardinals...

Aug 6:

DARREN FELLS VS. ANDRE HARDY

Jake Ballard retired Wednesday morning. With the great camp Fells is having, it seemed natural that a great story was beginning. A 28-year-old basketball player had the door opened. He didn't walk through.

Fells lost Wednesday to Andre Hardy. All eyes were on Fells and he dropped two passes while Hardy keeps improving. Every practice, Logan Thomas throws to Hardy and both players are the last men off the practice field. Wednesday, Thomas did not stay. Hardy did. He caught passes from the jugs machine and was still there 20 minutes after practice.

In the two minute drill, Hardy caught two passes, one for a touchdown.

• 4 weeks later...

The Cardinals also signed six to their 10-man practice squad: C/G Anthony Steen, T Kelvin Palmer, CB Jimmy Legree, LB Jonathan Brown, WR Brittan Golden and TE Andre Hardy.

LINK

• Upvote 1